Monday, April 26, 2010

Being Accountable

Mondays are hard, my body calls for those mornings that I don’t have to get up and go, go, go.
Being accountable is hard really, I am looking back over the past week and being honest with myself about what I did or did not do in my life.
I did good this week as far as working out goes.  I worked out every single day but Friday. I used that as my off day because my body was literally so achy with every movement.  Even sitting on the potty to tinkle was bad and almost brought me to tears.
My eating went well.  Well, sorta.  I stuck to my plan during the day but after dinner was a different story.  I craved chocolate every night.  I think, or at least something sweet.  I ate an entire bag of Peanut M&M’s in 3 days and ate a small bowl {Kelsie size} of ice cream on the nights I didn’t have the M&M’s.
So what did that do as far as the scale went?  Well it didn’t move down any and thankfully it didn’t move up any.  I guess all I worked out for was to keep from gaining weight.  This week, no ice cream! And thankfully we are out of M&M’s. : )
Saturday was ultra lazy day.  The weather was so overcast that I did nothing but sit upon my hinny and watch tv and play with my blog.  Yea, I only play with my own design if I’m bored.  Anyways.  I did watch The Hannah Montana Movie with Kayla, it was actually good!  I do that to myself often…watch a movie because I don’t have another choice, out of boredom or what not and end up actually liking it.  I guess that means that I should give all movies suggested to me some what of a chance.
I finally painted the cabinet that is going to hang up in our master bathroom.  We had to buy another can of paint, so I will finish it off today.  The bathroom is coming along good.  Zack has finished sanding it all down and so now it’s time to prime and paint….Finally!  I will be painting the vanity tomorrow!!  This just means that we will be in that bathroom and using it….soon!  I really can’t wait to show y’all the finished results.
Zack and Kelsie actually took away my lap top on Sunday so that I would not be tempted to do a thing with it.  Usually if I’m bored or what not I grab it up and jump online.  It worked pretty well.  I managed to do a lot more that day then normal because when I was bored I looked for something to do.  hehe.
I will be doing that more often on the weekends. Plus the kids and I played more than we have in a long time.  And…I helped Kelsie come up with a Barbie Mall and Car Wash from boxes.  She LOVES them! : ) 
This week, no ice cream…work outs like normal, finish painting the cabinet and paint the vanity.  That’s on my goals.  Oh and get the pool going to get it cleaned out and ready for the weekend after this coming…because my family is coming to town!!

1 comment:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Wow! I love the new design! My favorite yet! I can't wait to see the completion of the bathroom. I have so many things to do here, it's not even funny. Well, maybe a tiny bit funny. How long until it is finished. I am impatient, you know.

~Misti