Friday, January 1, 2010

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.


Compensation will never persuade my opinion about a product you will always get our honest opinion. Some reviews may be good and others not so much. I will never be paid to write a "good review" in a product that I do not believe in.


I review products that are family based. I will not review something that we have not used in our own home. From time to time I may post a press release for companies that I have reviewed for but I will never post anything for a company that I do not have some sort of relationship with.


Once products are submitted for review, I will not return these whether I was contacted by the company or representing PR firm or if I contacted the company myself. These will become my sole property once I receive them to do with as I wish.


Once a product is submitted you are agreeing to the terms in my disclosure policy above. I will always let the readers know when I have been compensated whether it be the product reviewing free of charge or paid for my postings.

No comments: