Monday, July 20, 2009

Project: Gotta Get Things Done!

This week I have a lot that I want to accomplish before the weekend hits.  If you know me personally at all you know that I used to be a HUGE QVC fan.  Don’t get me wrong, I still love me some QVC, but I can’t afford to love them like I used too.  So I had to quit while I was ahead.

image

Now quitting doesn’t mean that I won’t watch it, because you bet ya during the holidays that is just about all that is on my tv.  I love seeing all the nifty gifts, entertaining ideas from serving platters to food, right down to the decorations!  I think what I truly like the most is that I love the holidays and I feel like that they love it just about as much as I do!

This weekend is Christmas in July on QVC.  Every year on July 25th they throw up the count down clock and have a whole 24 hours chock full of Christmas magic!  Well, this is an extra special Christmas in July…What makes this one so special?  Well, it’s going to be the whole weekend!  OH MY GOODNESS! 

The last time that I remember this happening was either when I was pregnant with Kelsie or she was just a baby.  So I am super pumped!

I always purchase something, usually some QVC special on Cabbage Patch Dolls!  The girls have gotten one every year since they came back out and they all were ordered on Christmas in July.

So, I want my weekend free and clear to sit back with a cup of coffee and snuggle on the couch and pretend it’s not July! *smiles*

My to do:

  • Dust
  • Floors
  • Bathrooms
  • Laundry
  • Paint Adirondack chairs
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Blog Designs
  • Post reviews
  • Cool craft project

And that’s just what I can think of right off the top of my head.  I am certain I am leaving something out.  Oh well, if it’s not done come the weekend, it will just have to wait!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Well you get busy so you can enjoy your weekend!

Nichole said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who looks forward to Christmas in July on QVC! I especially love Valarie Par Hill's segments.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Your to do list should my list!
sandy toe