Thursday, June 25, 2009

What’s For Dinner Thursday!

Sorry ladies last week I didn’t put this up…There were some things going on but that is ok…this week it’s back!
Weeknight Lasagna Toss
recipe courtesy of Kraft
June 2009 002
 What do you need?
1 lb. lean ground beef
2   green peppers, chopped  (we used onion instead)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 jar  (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1-2/3 cups water
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
12 oven-ready lasagna noodles, broken into quarters
1 cup  Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
What do you do?
BROWN meat in large saucepan; drain.
ADD peppers, garlic, spaghetti sauce, water and dressing; bring to boil. Stir in noodles; cover.
COOK on medium-low heat 10 to 15 min. or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
June 2009 004
Alright girls…link up and share what your having for dinner!

4 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Hey-That looks super easy! I think my boys would go for it too. Sometimes it's hard to find something that everyone will eat around here, and this might just do it! Thanks Joanna. Oh, I see that you found my friend AEFILKINS. I thought you two would hit it off!

I'll be trying this recipe very soon!

~Misti

Kelli said...

I didn't take pictures of my ziti...man! It's funny that you have Hunt's in your picture because I used it last night to make my ziti and it wasn't the same. I posted about it. Thanks for the recipe...yum. I'm going to post an old recipe this week.

Darlene said...

That looks like an easy and delicious lasagna!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Delish!!! I could go for some of that about now. This bannana is not working for me any longer!