Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 2 Spring Fitness Challenge

Wooo Hooo!  Week 2 down, only 6 more to go!  This is the longest I have not cheated, this is the longest I have stuck to a plan..I am super excited.  Plus, on Saturday my MIL actually said to me (while walking behind me in Lowe’s), “you can tell you’ve lost weight!”.  (YES!)

image

oK….Here we go….

Start Weight: 172

Current Weight: 164

% Lost: 5%

I did great this week.  I really really watched what I ate because I knew on Sunday that I was baking  a cake, goodies and even making an ice cream pie!  I had to be able to eat some so I didn’t eat my bread until Easter.  I also did very well with my portions on Sunday and even felt sorta guilty for eating a slice of cake, pie, birds nest (recipe coming), and a cookie. 

I didn’t even try to get into the goodies that the bunny left the kids…I am just not craving these junk things like I was before.  I feel that the hardest part is behind me and that it’s smooth sailing from here on out.  I just have to focus on making sure I stick to working out. 

I only made 3 days this week.  Monday and Wednesday jogging 2 miles…(I am noticing I recover a lot quicker now) and lifting weights on Tuesday.  This week I am going to go for my 3 nights of jogging! 

3 comments:

Elise said...

Great going!! I need to get my hiney in gear, too...
Elise

Shawnee said...

VERY impressive % loss! I better kick it up a notch (or two) if I want to be competitive. ;)

Shawnee, another Spring Fitness Challenge participant

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

WOW! You are doing great! I better get going. You are so beating me!!