Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hickory Farms…That Means…Christmas

We await the arrival of the Hickory Farms kiosk in the mall every year around the holidays. It’s actually become quite the little tradition that we go and choose our favorite beef sticks, cheeses and desserts and come home and snack on them while watching our Christmas movies and sipping hot cocoa for the weeks leading up to Christmas.  We are always sad to see them go.

Nothing says holidays and Christmas like Hickory Farms does to us! It’s just part of our traditions.

We have given several Hickory Farms gifts throughout the years as well.  There is something about opening up a gift set from Hickory Farms on Christmas morning from a long distance family member that says “I was thinking about you”. 

imageWe received the yummy Summer Sausage & Cheese Gift Box and I have to say that this is one of our favorites.  It’s exactly what we buy every year from the Hickory Farms kiosk. 

The kids love the smoked cheddar and gouda and I love the farmhouse cheddar and we all love the beef sticks!  There is not another beef stick that we have found that compares to Hickory Farms. {believe me, we have tried many brands of beef sticks}

As your shopping this holiday season why not pick up some Hickory Farms for those hard to shop for friends and relatives.  They will be thrilled!  And don’t worry, I know that a lot of people think that Hickory Farms gift sets can be expensive but I will let you know after checking out their site you can find gifts for under $30! 

Also if your like me, I tend to about when things will arrive after I purchased them online.  With Hickory Farms they have a 3 day, $3 shipping.

Hickory Farms info graphic

I hope you all have a happy Hickory Farms holidays!

“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a product sample to facilitate my review.”

No comments: