Friday, July 9, 2010

PG Tips Tea - Review

I was born and raised in the South, so we drink sweet tea daily.  So when I was contacted about doing a review for PG tips I jumped at the opportunity.  I had never had any other brand of tea except the brand that I grew up drinking and continue to buy to this day, so I was excited to see how my tried and true brand measured up to PG tips.  image

At first when I was looking at these strange pyramid shaped tea bags and reading the information about the tea I was wondering how all of this was going to affect the flavor of tea. 

Just a little information about PG tips….

  • PG tips is the choice for British tea drinkers.
  • Every cup of PG tips tea is full of flavonoid anti-oxidants
  • The pyramid shape is to ensure that the tea gets it’s best flavor, acting as a mini tea pot.
  • PG tips uses only the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud from the tea plant

So as you can see PG tips brews up a great cup or great pitcher of tea, whether you choose hot or cold.

Our thoughts on PG tips…we love it!  We brew it up just like we do our normal brand tea bags, adding just one extra and it tastes so good.  {we reviewed the black tea by PG tips.  Green tea will be available in July}

To see where PG tips is sold, you can go here.  You can also purchase your PG tips from Amazon.

No comments: