Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pounce Your Way Around Etsy

Everybody has been to Etsy, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of years.
I go and browse a lot of times just to look at cool items or when I’m actually looking for something special.
Have you ever Pounced while there? Well until my bff, Sherri told me about it, I didn’t know it even existed. You can do one of two types of pouncing…Undiscovered or recently sold.
I like checking out Undiscovered!
Let’s see what I found today…
Kitchen Sink Boutique has some really cute block letters. Check out this super cute “Summer”. Perfect for the upcoming season. Love those colors! This would be so cute in any room of your house.
image
Hookable Designs have some really cute items from headbands to earrings, but check out this beauty…A Bird Nest Pendent. How cute on your a t shirt, tote or jacket!
image
Tile Me Beautiful has some very beautiful items. I just love this beaded pastry server. What a great way to serve any sorta pie or cake!
image
Dragon Fly Art Works..Wow..what beautiful pieces you will find here. Check out these beautiful Sand Dollar Tiles. What a perfect idea to use these as accents in your tile design, or just sat somewhere alone.
image
Ok…one more place….
Fresh Metal Studio has some very pretty jewelry items. My favorite is the Chunky Turquoise Stone necklace. Doesn’t it just look divine??!
image
So go and Pounce around Etsy. You never know what is waiting to be discovered!

1 comment:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What fun things to buy!
sandy toe
I love the children's section of Etsy!