Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playing with Pictures

Ok, I think I am offically addicted to this.  It’s so much fun to take a photo and then edit it.  Zack said “so I guess you’ll want an slr now, huh?”.  Um duh! : )  I have been wanting to get one for a while now but I’m holding out until I really do my research on them.  I wished you could test drive them, like you do cars.  That way you could take the photos you want, play with the settings, etc and get exactly what your looking for.

Anywho…So I took Kelsie out on Sunday afternoon and snapped some photos.  Kayla would have been along but she was on Facebook playing games.  Next time I’m gonna grab Kayla up for photos. : )

Before

April 2010 003

After

colorpopnewshoes

Before

April 2010 028

After

goldenvintage

Before

April 2010 002

After

colorpop

Before

April 2010 011

After

April 2010 011 copy 3

Before

April 2010 014

After

seventies

Before

April 2010 031

After

April 2010 031 copy 2

Before

April 2010 034

After

April 2010 034 copy 4

3 comments:

Kelli said...

What editing program do you use? Those are great. I love how you were able to make the color pop in some of them. I've played with Picnik before but haven't printed anything.

Courtney said...

These look great! I don't know what editing you are using, but right now through the 30th you can download a 2 month Free Trial of Adobe Lightroom. That's what I'm using to do all of mine. :) I have a Canon Rebel Xsi. The T1i just came out and it's a little more extensive. If you aren't planning to pursue photography professionally, then you might look into these. They are GREAT cameras and take amazing photos. :) Go to my photography blog for a look at the actual photoshoots I've done with my Xsi. :)

Tracy Bentley said...

great pictures. I use Picnik and love it. I have printed my picutres after using picnik and add my name to my picutres and it worked great. I printed them at cvs from my cd. I have a Canon rebel. I love it.