Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cool Nurseries

You know the rooms of yesteryear were nothing they are today.  As I have been searching for baby shower ideas, I have ran across tons of photos of nurseries.  Oh my goodness, these are just, dare I say it, yummy!
From the colors on the walls to the designs down to the custom bedding, these nurseries aren’t from your local Target and Walmart.  They to me, at least, are couture.
image
image
From the polka dots on the wall to the dark trim and the bedding, I love this room!  These photos were the inspiration to an awesome baby shower.
And the girl that threw that baby shower above has this awesome room for her own little one.
image
image
You can see more here.  Don’t you just love all that zebra print and fun colors!
I must say that Westin’s nursery is adorable.  I love all the touches that Shannon has put into it.
image
image
image
From the bed {I love that bed} to the bedding and THAT wardrobe, oh my goodness!! It’s all fantastic.
Harpers nursery is so cute!  I love the chocolate and pink…
image
image
Again, custom bedding…I love the custom bedding!

No comments: