Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Fitness Challenge Week 3

This is a disappointing week for me.   I have had no weight loss. Zero, zilch, nada!  I didn’t think you could hit a plateau so quickly.  Only after 8lbs??  I guess my body has grown accustomed to my jogging and the couple of days that I did weight lifting.  image So….This week I am switching things up, working new muscle groups…I am going to get out of this slump.  My upcoming plans…

M-Wii Fit
T-Turbo Jam
W-Wii
Thr-Turbo Jam
Fri-Wii Fit
Sat-Turbo Jam
Sun-Wii Fit

I will probably throw in an off day this week, but I’m not sure which day…It may be tonight…I am sunburned in the same area around my neck where a sports bra will hit.  ouch!

Start Weight- 172

Current Weight- 164

% Lost- 5%

Only 5 more weeks remain!  I gotta kick it up and get out off of this plateau!!

7 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Oh girl...I have been that way also...but I am sure with 5 more weeks you will loose some more...I know I need to get on the bandwagon and exercise also.

Love the design you got for your daughter's room...can't wait to see the end results!

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

I wish Abby would post all of those that are doing the fitness challenge, but from what I've seen, I think you're still in the lead. I'm trying to catch up, though. :)
PS Love the design of your daughter's room. The colors look so pretty too. Can't wait to see pictures when you get it done.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I can relate...I hit a plateau after about 6 weeks, and have stayed about the same for the past two. It is frustrating, but I am trying to listen to all the stories of people who hit plateaus but then went on to keep losing. Here's hoping we are both one of those success stories!! :)
Carrie

the undomesticated wife said...

I'm kind of in the same boat. I have 5 pounds I want to lose...only five, and you would think I was trying to lose 100 because it's so tough! Ideally I'd like to lose 10 pounds, but would be satisfied with 5. Thyroid disease sux as far as weight goes! Congrats on the weight you've lost! You should be totally stoked!

Sarah said...

I hear you!!! Plateauing when you are losing is so frustrating. Keep at it though!

Kelli said...

Hey Joanna...look at the binder clips on this blog!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I'm giving away 5 memberships to the Break Pal "Fitness at Your Desk" website. And I thought you might be interested in entering to win one. If you like, stop by my blog for details.