Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

Hey, I'm Joanna! I was born and raised in the South. I was born and partially raised in Alabama. I am now residing in North West Florida, close to the beach. I started blogging in April of 2007 on JoJo's Place. After some time trying to maintain two blogs, I decided to just start writing over here permanently. I post almost everything that seems worth sharing.  I really enjoy sharing recipes, crafts, and products that our family loves. 

My best friend/husband, Zack and I have two awesome daughters, Kayla and Kelsie. We have been together for 12 years {married almost 11}. Zack is my rock! He supports me no matter what. He's always there pushing me along to do my best.

Our oldest Kayla is 14 and is just about as studious as can be. She loves to read any and all kinds of books.  When she's not reading, you'll most likely find her listening to her Ipod, swimming, or playing video games on the Wii or PS3. Kayla is also in the AICE program at her high school.  It's a prestigious Cambridge University program for highly performing academic students.  She's definitely our books worm! She is aspiring to be a lawyer when she graduates college.

Kelsie is 8. She is very excited to be in third grade this year. She is my spunky little red head. She loves animals of all kinds. She has a big heart! Whenever we find a rollie pollie in the house, she quickly scoops it up and gets it outside "with it's family". Kelsie is an all around a nature lover. She loves to play Barbies and pretend to play house with her baby dolls. Her favorite is her red headed Cabbage Patch. She loves to be outside no matter what the temperature is. Her favorite thing to do right now is swim. She has been swimming since she was 4. She tells us all the time that she wants to grow up and be an Olympic gold medalist. Dream big, we tell her and that she can do anything she puts her mind too.

On This Southern Girls Nest, I have worked with many companies, whom I adore.
Disney, Epson, Neutrogena, Cover Girl, Hard Candy, General Mills, Crayola, Jump Start, Sam's Club, and Ubisoft are just to name a few.

I am also apart of several ambassador programs.
Whirlpool Affresh Ambassador, Box Tops for Education Ambassador, Infantino Test Drive Mom, Ubichamp, and a few others.

I work on many projects from time to time and if you're interested in having me represent your company or review your products please contact me. I'd love to hear from you!

You can reach me at thissoutherngirlsnest@gmail.com

1 comment:

Tea Time Consultants said...

Joanna, Love your blog. I will visit more often, us Southern Girl's have to take care of each other.

Come by for a visit: http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com