Sunday, January 18, 2009

Picture Tag…

I was tagged by Lori for this neat picture tag.

First, the rules are simple. As follows:

6th Picture Meme!

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.

3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is my picture and the story….

Kelsie Beth Brittain 008

Here is Kelsie when she was 3 1/2 weeks old.  This bassinet was made by Zack’s grandfather and was used by all his grand kids and now great grand kids.  She was sleeping soundly in our dining room which was where she took her naps.  Aww…The memories….And not to mention the baby fever that this gives me…Does anybody else get that way??!

What a great tag!  I am so happy to have went back to the folders from the beginning.  Thanks Lori!

Now to tag 6 people….

Shell In Your Pocket

A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words

Frizzle Frazz

Bless Our Nest

Cherry Hill Cottage

Darlene's Days

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww what a precious picture. I haven't done the 6th one so I'll do it sometime this week. What fun!

Shannon said...

What a cute cute picture! Thanks for the tag. Hopefully I will get to do it this week.

Unknown said...

Hi Joanna,
Thanks for thinking of me! I'll get to this soon.

Love your cute picture!

Diane